Thank you for considering Edyn Support!
Edyn Support does not take insurance at this time
Cash, check, Venmo is accepted
- $125 per hour, sliding scale
- In Home Service $25 drive fee within 30 minutes of office
$125 per hour with 30 minutes of 312 N Allen Ave, Pasadena
- Group Therapy $20 per person (GROUPS CURRENTLY POSTPONED)
- EMDR - $150 per hour
Cancellation requires notice the evening prior. 24-hour-notice is preferred. Illness and/or emergency is excluded
A $25 fee may be charged for clients that miss appointments without proper cancellation
FEES FOR CLIENTS INVOLVING LEGAL, COURT RELATED CIRCUMSTANCES AND ATTORNEY INVOLVMENT
This information is available to all parties involved that are requesting fees and an understanding of what
is offered and recommend per case for individual and family.
Basic fees do not involve court orders or legal affiliation
Fees that involve court orders, and/or attorney involvement are as follows:
- $150 per hour in person therapy (zoom not recommended)
Individual teen/youth sessions range from 1 to 1.5 hours
Family sessions are 1.5 to 2 hours
- 1 page letters are $250-$350 per letter. It takes approximately 2 to 3 hours to complete a letter
- Court appearances $200 per hour. Drive time will be accounted for and compensated if longer than 20-30 mins. Fees are set for court appearances because of the preparation required.
- If meetings are required with attorney, social worker, officers, etc., the fee is $125 per hour. Short meetings (15 mins or less) time is not charged. Fees are sent via Venmo after meetings take place. Clients will be notified in advance when scheduled meetings will happen.
- Extensive emails and text communication, $100 per hour.
Kristy Michele works with families, teens, youth and individuals.
I am trained in trauma therapy through EMDR, which most clients utilize in our sessions. Family communication is an area I am well versed in. I am a goal oriented therapist that is well rounded in dealing with Infidelity, split family dynamics and focus on overcoming and identifying obstacles that limit emotional progress and goals from being met.
I may be reached at 626.993.5881 with any questions.
I will not be fully licensed until December 2022 or early 2023. My Intern therapy license is no longer valid, meaning I do not require supervision because my required hours are completed and approved by the BBS. I am scheduled to take my final exam in November 2022. After passing the exam I will be a fully licensed LMFT in California. At that time I can accept insurance. Currently fees are paid via cash, check or Venmo.